Our disability inclusion support services are entrenched in our skills development programmes to promote a disability-accessible environment from a physical, attitudinal and organisational perspective.
We have a diverse range of SETA Accredited and Vocationally diverse skills programmes.
Let us help you make your Learnerships / Graduate Programmes / Employee Development and SED solutions inclusive, sustainable and meaningful.
Succession and Accelerated Development Skills Programmes
- Designed to accelerate the development of employees with a disability into leadership and specialist roles
- Career development pathways and skills gap analysis informs unique development plans
- Includes Vocational Rehabilitation where required
Work Readiness Programmes for Youth with a Disability
- Building Disability Confidence through direct training & personalised mentorship
- Teaching work-appropriate behaviours & skills to navigate around barriers to inclusion
- Career Coaching & tools to proactively gain employment
Supported Learnerships, Bursary and Graduate Programmes
We source, onboard, upskill, mentor and manage
the full spectrum service
SABA Digital Skills Academy Programs
- Develops in-demand skills aligned to 4IR
- Presents sponsorship and skills spend solutions for clients
- Builds a disability confident talent pipeline relevant to your organisational demands
Our Associate Learnership Service Providers are Level 1 contributors while Bradshaw LeRoux is 100% woman owned, and 50% owned by a woman with a disability.
as a result of ongoing support from our Disability Inclusion Specialists.
which benefits the learners as well as existing and future employees with a disability.
as applied to Learners with a Disability.