Lesa Bradshaw is a business entrepreneur who has become well-recognised for her influence in building a disability-confident economy. Founder of Bradshaw LeRoux Consulting, a social enterprise dedicated to creating a diversity-rich, empowered and accessible economy to all, Lesa works with employers, public and private institutions, and a collaborative network of allies to reposition the value of disability to business.
Drawing from her experience as an MBA graduate, transformation specialist, business owner, and person with a disability, Lesa delivers a range of relatable and often hard-hitting and humourous talks and training sessions guaranteed to shift perceptions and create impact. From leadership to lived experience, Lesa’s insights have found relevance and created impact across a range of industries and amongst many audience profiles.
Perceive yourself as equal, Be equal, Deliver equally
- Owner of Bradshaw LeRoux Consulting
- B Soc Psych Hons, HR Dip, MBA & registered Psychometrist
- Published author and winner of several SMME Business Awards
- International Speaker on Diversity, Disability, Equity and Inclusion
- TEDx Speaker
- Registered HPCSA and APSO practitioner
- Ex-President, current Board Member of the iLembe Chamber of Commerce