To help you build a capacitated, enabled and disability confident pipeline of talent through supported skills development programs.
- Work readiness programs: bridging the gap between school leavers and work-ready talent, this program offers career guidance, disability confidence mentorship and work readiness
- Supported Bursary programs: we find the talent, manage the administrative and reporting process, build disability confidence in the students and address barriers within learning institutions
- Supported intern and graduate programs: we identify, onboard and support the talent, whilst capacitating your line managers and mentors to provide an equalised opportunity for success
- Supported Learnerships: we source, link inclusive learnerships to an intentional career path, mentor the students, and report on their progress
- SA Bridge Academy: focuses on building in-demand skills, and tailoring accredited programs to feed into the client’s specific talent pipeline